Secondary energy recovery system, turning them into primary energy in the form of cold by cold and heat by heat exchange process of the system itself.
- reduction of primary energy consumption by 50%;
- recovers up to 60% of secondary energy in the form of cold,
- recovers up to 40% of secondary energy as heat;
- increases up to 15% yield from the cooling system low;
- low maintenance and lubricating oil economy;
- reduces CO2 emissions by industry;
- lower installation for gas treatment plants flour;